Making Elections More Personal Story | Posted: October 20, 2014
Microsoft & Bing With the significant impact elections have on our country, it is surprising that only 38% of eligible Americans voted in the 2010 election. What happened to the other 62% of voters? Perhaps an overwhelming amount of information? Or possibly a lack of personalized content? Microsoft and Bing
Do high profile campaign visits help candidates win elections? Story | Posted: October 22, 2014
Later this week, Milwaukee will get a major visit by a big political figure. Later this week, Milwaukee will get a major visit by a big political figure. Former President Bill Clinton will campaign for Mary Burke on Friday, and President Barack Obama is expected to come before the election
Red, White and Blue | Gov. Walker calls special election for Senate seat Story | Posted: September 18, 2012 By The Associated Press
The primary in a special election to fill a Milwaukee-area state Senate seat vacated by Republican Rich Zipperer will be Nov. 6, the same day as the presidential election. MADISON- The primary in a special election to fill a Milwaukee-area state Senate seat vacated by Republican Rich Zipperer will be
Red, White and Blue | Special election for state Senate set for Nov. 6 Story | Posted: September 18, 2012 By The Associated Press
The primary in a special election to fill a Milwaukee-area state Senate seat vacated by Republican Rich Zipperer will be Nov. 6, the same day as the presidential election. MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The primary in a special election to fill a Milwaukee-area state Senate seat vacated by Republican Rich
President Obama to rally for Burke in Milwaukee before election Story | Posted: October 15, 2014
MADISON -- President Barack Obama plans to campaign with Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke in Milwaukee just before the election. MADISON -- President Barack Obama plans to campaign with Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke in Milwaukee just before the election.   A White House official says the Wisconsin
Red, White and Blue | U.S. Sen. Johnson, Baldwin talk on day after election Story | Posted: November 07, 2012 By The Associated Press
Republican Sen. Ron Johnson says he spoken with Democratic Sen.-elect Tammy Baldwin and congratulated her on her victory in Tuesday's election. MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Republican Sen. Ron Johnson says he's spoken with Democratic Sen.-elect Tammy Baldwin and congratulated her on her victory in Tuesday's election. Johnson said Wednesday
Red, White and Blue | Turnout around 19 percent for spring election Story | Posted: April 03, 2013 By The Associated Press
Turnout for Tuesday's spring election in Wisconsin nearly hit the prediction of 20 percent. MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Turnout for Tuesday's spring election in Wisconsin nearly hit the prediction of 20 percent. Based on unofficial results, about 19 percent of the voting age population cast ballots for the state
Red, White and Blue | Wis. elections officials to discuss complaints Story | Posted: October 23, 2012 By The Associated Press
Wisconsin state elections officials are scheduled to discuss what is allowable behavior at the polls following complaints from the Republican Party of Wisconsin and others about what happened during the June recalls and recently enacted policies. MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Wisconsin state elections officials are scheduled to discuss what is
Red, White and Blue | Wis. election head disagrees with Romney Story | Posted: October 04, 2012
Wisconsin's election chief tells Mitt Romney's campaign that he will not seek a court order to extend the deadline for military and overseas voters to return their ballots. MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Wisconsin's election chief tells Mitt Romney's campaign that he will not seek a court order to extend the
Red, White and Blue | Can Wisconsin, America unite after election? Story | Posted: November 07, 2012 By Jay Sorgi
As is typical, politicians have called for unity after a Presidential election in a country that is perceived to be highly divided in its politics. MILWAUKEE - As is typical, politicians have called for unity after a Presidential election in a country that is perceived to